Dear Parents & Carers,
We are pleased to announce that we will be running our popular Winter Creativity School for children between 18 months – 6 years of age.
Please complete the form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Breakfast: £10.00 Morning Session: £40.00 Full Day Session: £55.00 Tea Time: £10.00 (p/h)
What to Bring
In order for your child to be able to fully participate in the daily routine of the school and to get involved with the activities of their choice, they will need to bring the following:
- Waterproof Thermal Clothing
- Wellington Boots
- Thermal Socks
- Thermal Gloves
- Thermal Hat
- A change of Winter Clothes
- Wet wipes
- Nappies /Pullups if your child is wearing them
- A healthy lunchbox – please adhere to our food policy, which outlines that none of the following should be used in food preparation – nuts or traces of nuts, chocolate, crisps, fizzy drinks, sugary cakes. If your child has special dietary needs, please inform the school. If you would
like your child’s food to be heated in the microwave place a written label on the lunch box.
- All items of clothing, lunch bags and food containers must be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
In addition to our regular group snack times a healthy snack of fruit, vegetables, popcorn, and juice. Water will be freely available for the children to help themselves throughout the day.
For those children who will be attending after-school teatime activities, snacks and drinks will be provided.