Our vision is to become a school that is proactive in its local community. That creates a safe, structured and culturally diverse learning community where each child’s potential is nurtured and their individuality celebrated. To provide a full scholarship to every child who is less fortunate than others.
Our aims are:
- To nurture the personality of each child and to meet their individual needs through the Montessori Philosophy and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum.
- To develop and support each child’s individual experiences and ideas based upon their own personal circumstances.
- To provide a peaceful and interesting learning environment where each child can feel safe and relaxed.
- To promote the joy of learning, encouraging curiosity, creativity and imagination, forming a positive foundation that will grow with each child throughout their entire education and beyond.
- To develop social and emotional integration through individual and group learning.
- To offer an open-plan indoor and outdoor learning environment that provides ample opportunity for vertical grouping where children of varying ages play, work and learn together.
- To encourage an open-door policy that maintains a strong home-school link, allowing parents and carers to become part of the school’s ethos and the children’s learning experience.
- To partner and collaborate with outside agencies, carers and support groups to aid and assist the individual needs of each team member, parent and child.
- To be proactive within our immediate community and with local businesses.
Our mission is to provide an early year’s education for children aged between 18 months and 6 years and offer them the freedom to choose and the time to discover their own place in the world, as responsible confident thinking individuals who are well equipped for life.
Early childhood education is the key to the betterment of society”Maria Montessori